From the 4C Press Team
Dear Coffee Stakeholder,
We are pleased to announce the launch of the 4C Photo of the Year.
As a multi-stakeholder organization that encompasses the global coffee sector, there are members scattered throughout all corners of the earth. With the next General Assembly fast approaching, we want to capture all the moments that are experienced by our committed and hard-working members in their pursuit for a better coffee world. Whether you are a farmer, a mill, an exporter or importer, a roaster, a retailer, a researcher, an NGO, a sustainability standard, or an individual champion, we want to see what you see! And we want other members of the 4C Association to see what you see.
So regardless if they are photos snapped with a digital camera/smartphone or taken by a professional photographer, they are all in the running to be the inaugural 4C Photo of the Year.
How do you enter?
- Send 3 of your favourite/best photos that convey a sustainable coffee sector and/or how you contribute to it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Entries close 15th May, 2015
- Include in the email the following information:
- Name of person who took the photo
- Name of member organization
- Location and date where photo was taken
- Receive confirmation of your submission
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for all the latest information on the General Assembly
- Await the results! The 4C Photo of the Year will be announced on Day 2 of the General Assembly
By submitting your photos for the 4C Photo of the Year, you give the 4C Association the right to use the image – with full acknowledgement – in future presentations or materials.
Another thing. Have you registered your attendance yet? Although you have another 20 days to register (closing date is 31st March, 2015), we strongly recommend those who wish to either apply for travel subsidization or bring an extra colleague to fill out the online registration form as soon as possible.
If you have questions or comments, please direct them to Angela Stoelzle.
We look forward to seeing you at the 4th General Assembly in London!