A third generation coffee farmer from India with over two decades of integrated experience in coffee – from bush to green coffee, encompassing farming, wet & dry processing and trading.
Equinox Consulting & Plantation Management Services is an Indian business entity that utilizes an exclusive management and accounting system to profitable manage coffee farms, maintaining accountability and transparency.
- Turn-key management of integrated coffee farming projects
- Starting and/or rejuvenating coffee farms using good agricultural practices (GAP) and integrated pest management (IPM) using sustainable and environment-friendly methods focused on increasing production
- Intervention and support measures to negate the effects of global warming through adaption and mitigation
- Risk management and optimization of revenue through multi-cropping.
- Integrated management of 2000 hectares of coffee farms in India in diverse regions and conditions; establishing, rejuvenating and maintaining farms for clients.
- Utilized by the International Trade Centre as a Resource person for conducting a GAP analysis in coffee farming and processing in five east African nations under its SITA project (Supporting Indian Trade with Africa).
- Currently working on a project in Africa, developing an integrated coffee cultivation model for Small farmers.
Other Posts currently held:
- Trustee of the India Coffee Trust – The Organisers of the World Coffee Conference in India September 2020.
- Nominated Executive Committee member of the World Coffee Producers Forum from India Coffee Trust
- Member of the Private Sector Consultative Board in the International Coffee Organisation as Nominee of India Coffee Trust
- Secretary, KTUA – an Organisation involved in analysing and understanding the Micro climate of the Coffee Growing areas in Kodagu district, of Karnataka State, India.
- Trustee Coorg Environment School Trust – an organisation that is starting a Green School for Children in the state of Karnataka in India.
Mobile: +91 9900175227