The African Fine Coffees Association (AFCA) is a regional non-profit, non-political professional regional coffee association representing coffee sectors in eleven members countries, namely: Burundi, D R Congo, Ethiopia, Kenya, Malawi, Rwanda, South Africa, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe. The Association has its headquarters in Uganda, where the secretariat is hosted.
The Secretariat is looking for competent, energetic and qualified persons to fill the following position;
- Key accounts and Supplier Management including management of the Payment Cycle from requisition to settlement.
- Invoicing of Customers and Membership and follow to conclusion.
- Booking keeping on Computerized accounting system using SAP and Excel workbooks.-Book Keeping
- Initiation of payments in Electronic Payment solutions
- General accounting duties including effective filling system management, maintenance of Fixed Asset Register, Bank reconciliations.
- Statutory Payments and reconciliations
- Payroll Administration
- Procurement management
- Participate and support the Audit functions.
- Preparation of the Reports
The following qualifications are required for the Accountant position:
- Bachelor degree in accounting, business administration, or finance and full CPA /ACCA qualification
- Minimum 3 work experience in a busy accounting or financial management
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent knowledge of accounting software (SAP is a plus).
- Experience in Donor / Partner accounting is a must.
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, and work as a team player.
Deadline: 20th April 2015
Individuals who meet the above specifications should submit their applications with relevant academic credentials and a detailed CV having contacts of 3 referees to the:
P.O. Box 27405 Kampala, Uganda