The African Fine Coffees Association (AFCA) is a regional non-profit, non-political professional regional coffee association representing coffee sectors in eleven members countries, namely: Burundi, D R Congo, Ethiopia, Kenya, Malawi, Rwanda, South Africa, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe. The Association has its headquarters in Uganda, where the secretariat is hosted.
AFCA is setting up the African Coffee Development Fund headed by the fund Manager.
- Head of the AFCA Coffee Development Fund
- Credit appraisal of applications as per AFCA procedures
- Fund raising
- Coffee market analysis and projection.
Key Competences and Qualifications
- Degree in Agriculture, Economics, Business or Accounting
- 5 years in Banking institution/ Society disbursement loans
- Demonstrated track record in Fund Development
- Experience in Donor/ Partners reporting and accounting
- Knowledge of Credit and Financial management including credit risk appraisal for companies.
- Understanding of Donor Reporting Requirements.
Individuals who meet the above specifications should submit their applications with relevant academic credentials and a detailed CV having contacts of 3 referees to the:
P.O. Box 27405 Kampala, Uganda
Deadline – 30th April 2015