Annual World of Coffee Exhibition
23rd to 25th June 2016, Dublin, Ireland
Preparations by AFCA for the Annual World of Coffee Exhibition are now in full gear – DON’T MISS OUT!
Secure your 1 hour Dedicated Cupping Slot now at AFCA Booth Number H2a!
- AFCA Members – Free for a shared cupping session with one other member: Members must submit 3 of their top coffees.
- Non – Members – $250 for a dedicated cupping session: Non – Members must submit 6 of their top coffees.
Complimentary Event Entry Tickets will be made available to AFCA members who have signed up for the offer.
All participant’s coffees must be backed by lots and should be their top quality.
Specific information required on the Coffees submitted:
- Company/Farmer Group Name
- Contact Details
- Processing Method
Visa support letter
AFCA can assist in visa facilitation letters if you have not yet acquired your visas. If you wish to receive the official AFCA visa support letter, please provide us with the following personal information:
- full name (as it appears on passport)
- date of birth
- passport number
- date and place of issue of passport
- date of expiry of passport
- name of employer
- job title / designation
- phone number
- postal address of your Irish Embassy / Consulate
WHAT AFCA NEEDS FROM YOU:
- All members are requested to make their own travel and hotel accommodation arrangements for the event. You can visit the SCAE website https://b-com.mci-group.com/Registration/WOC2016.aspx information on recommended hotels.
- Please, visit the website of the Irish Embassy in your country for details on how to apply for a Ireland/EU Visa, and do so as early as possible, if possible more than 1 month to the event.
Cupping Confirmation Deadline: 16th May 2016
Samples must be received by 23rd May 2016 at the AFCA Secretariat in Kampala