In line with the revised AFCA Strategic Plan, AFCA seek to employ a Chief Operations Officer to head its newly formed Coffee Directorate. Reporting to the Executive Director, the Chief Operations Officer (COO) will be the Secretary to the Coffee Technical Committee.
The COO will be charged with lead an exciting team, in establishing new and higher benchmarks for the AFCA coffee programs and provide leadership in Coffee related agenda. A strong Customer service orientation is expected.
Key responsibilities include:
- A thorough knowledge of the Coffee Value Chains in Africa and beyond
- Exposure to International Coffee trends and Coffee Marketing
- Q or R grader & Instructor qualification is desirable
- Ability to lead a Training Institution is a must
- Demonstrate skills and experience in events planning and execution
- Project Management skills
- Fund raising & proposal writing skills
To learn more, please download the full job advertisement in the sidebar.