Weldeyesus Business Private Limited Company has been established in March 2008 Addis Ababa, Ethiopia as a private limited company by paid up capital of twenty million Birr. It is legally incorporated company registered under the Ministry of Trade as export oriented business Company. The company is mainly involved in export of agricultural products, particularly coffee of different variety.
Objectives of the Company
- To maximize promoter’s income through exporting coffee, Sesame seeds, oil seeds and pulses the best quality to the internal markets,
- To contribute to ‘Poverty Reduction strategy’ of the country mainly through the creation of employment opportunity and paying taxes,
- To contribute to the national growth and transformation plan by deriving national foreign exchange earnings through increasing export volume of coffee, oil seeds and pulses, and
- To import commodities that the local economy demands such as construction materials, vehicles, etc.
To be one of the best companies in the industry and poses high share in the local and export markets.
The basic purpose of Weldeyesus Business PLC is to render unmatched satisfaction and value to its esteemed customers through export and import of quality products and services, there by earning foreign currency and contributing its share to the national economy.
Organization and Management
The Company is organized into Marketing and Business Development Department, Finance and Administration Department, Quality assurance and Laboratory Services, Transport and Logistics, etc. The Department are staffed by high caliber and motivated management staff and employees involved in the procurement, sales, and finance and processing of export-import and other business areas of the company.
The staff of the company holds from master’s degree to high school diploma with extensive experience in their fields of work.
Export Performance of the Company
Currently the Company is exporting coffee to the world mainly: to Germany, USA, Canada, Italy, France, Belgium, Saudi Arabia, Japan, Spain, Russia, South Korea, Switzerland, Australia, Israel, Sudan etc. During just ended year the company exported over 3,000 metric tons of coffee to different parts of the world.
- Ethiopian Chamber of Commerce and Sectorial Association,
- Specialty Coffee Association of America,
- African Fine Coffee Association,
- Ethiopian Coffee Exporters Association,
- Ethiopian Commodity Exchange
Mr Alene Mamo, General Manager
P.O.Box: 58, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia