ResponsAbility is a leading global investor in the sustainable agriculture sector in developing economies. Through our managed funds we offer customised debt and equity financing covering the diverse needs of actors along the agricultural value chain that improve livelihoods in rural areas. By helping clients to increase productivity, gain access to higher-paying markets and achieve more balanced trading relations, our funds maximise their development impact while optimally capturing investment opportunities.
ResponsAbility & the coffee sector:
- Since the inception of our dedicated agriculture investment vehicle in 2010, over USD 231 million has been invested across the developing world in 78 different companies involved in the coffee industry.
- In Africa, our investments in coffee currently total USD 19.5 million, mostly in Rwanda, Tanzania, and Uganda.
Benefits for clients
- Tailor-made solutions adapted to your business model
- Flexible disbursement and repayment schemes
- Increasing amounts to help you grow your business
- Long tenors to enable asset financing or other long term investment
- Financing opportunities for companies across the value chain
ResponsAbility currently has USD 3.1 billion of assets under management that is invested in over 500 companies in 95 countries. Founded in 2003, the company is headquartered in Zurich and has local offices in Bangkok, Geneva, Hong Kong, Lima, Luxembourg, Mumbai, Nairobi, Oslo and Paris. Its shareholders include a number of reputable institutions in the Swiss financial market as well as its own employees.
ResponsAbility is registered with the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority FINMA.
… is available at: www.responsAbility.com or read our recently published Public paper: “Building sustainability through collaborative supply chains: Falcon Coffee’s blueprint for smallholder agriculture“
ResponsAbility Africa Ltd.
ABC Towers, 4th Floor
Head Agriculture Africa Debt Financing
Email : marco.rosini@responsAbility.com
Phone: +254 709 803 000